WELCOME TO SHARIF EYE CENTER
Pediatric Ophthalmology Unit
Our pediatric ophthalmology unit is occupied with state of the art technologies to accommodate your kid’s needs, starting from day 1 till the age of 18, we carry all the customized tools and we provide all kind of treatments to meet your needs.
Our doctors are consultants in this specialty and they are trained and licensed in UK, USA and Canada.
Pediatric Ophthalmology Services:
- Full eye exam for your children at any age from day 1 till the age of 18
- Retina check for premature babies
- Squint and eye muscles full exam
- Surgical and non-surgical treatments for imbalanced eye muscles
- Treatment for allergies and vernal catarrh
- Amblyopia (lazy eye) treatment
- Congenital Cataract treatment
- Congenital glaucoma treatment
Asthenopia (tired eye) after using digital devices might be an indication of having vision problems.
The latest research revealed that using digital devices for long hours induces a cluster of signs and symptoms of feeling tired, blurry vision, headache, burning sensation, itching and sometimes double vision.
An advice for parents:
Having your kid uncomfortable while using digital devices, might be an indication of him/her having vision problem like myopia (nearsightedness), Hypermetropia (farsightedness) or astigmatism. And having their eyes checked regularly is the key to prevent further vision issues.
A simple eye doctor visit can save a long treatment journey and help your kid live his/her life normally and effectively.